This page and any pages it links to explains iprism’s Terms and Conditions of use. You must agree to these to use www.iprism.co.uk. Please read them carefully. You must also use it in a way that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of, this site by anyone else.
This website is intended for use by residents of Great Britain, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. It may not be applicable for residents of other countries outside of these territorial limits as legislation and regulation may restrict the content and suitability of our products and services.
iprism, iprism Underwriting and iprism Private Clients are trading names of iprism Underwriting Agency Limited.
We are a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales. Our registered company number is 05604278.
iprism is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and our permitted business is for the provision of regulated products and services, assisting in the administration and performance of a contract of insurance. Our FCA register number is 460209 and our registered address is 2nd Floor, 17 Bevis Marks, London, EC3A 7LN.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the information contained in this site is complete and accurate, we are not liable for any errors, omissions or misleading statements on these pages. Links to third party web sites on the site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, a new tab will be generated. iprism does not control and is not responsible for any of these third party sites, their content or their privacy statement. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so at your own risk.
We reserve the right to make amendments and changes to the information on this site at any time.
Unless it is clearly indicated, the information provided on this site is not intended to be an offer by us to enter into a contract.
iprism will endeavour to ensure that this website is accessible for 24 hours a day but will not be liable if‚ for any reason‚ the website is unavailable for any time or for any period. iprism will have the right to suspend access to the site temporarily or permanently and without notice.
iprism will not be liable for any loss or damage arising of any nature if this website is unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
iprism will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any information you provide on our website or via e-mail is kept secure‚ but please remember that‚ because of the nature of the internet‚ the security of this information cannot be guaranteed. Also, there is no guarantee that any emails sent will be received by us.
In respect of the iprism Broker Portal, you can only access your agency with your unique username and password. and we will help keep your information confidential. You must ensure that you do not disclose your username or password to anyone else. You should notify us immediately if you become aware that someone has access to your agency without your consent.
The 'iprism' name and corporate logo are registered trademarks of iprism Underwriting Agency Limited. Unless specifically authorised in writing, the name, corporate logo, graphic images, layout, and text contained in this web site and in other iprism sites are the exclusive property of iprism. The copyright for some of the images and content on our websites may not be iprism’s, however, permission has been granted by the Copyright owner.
You may download information for your own personal use and for use in connection with your facility as an iprism agent but otherwise it may not be copied or reproduced except with our written permission.
The applicable law governing the contents and use of this site and any disputes arising from use of this site is English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all disputes.
Our Commitment To You
iprism is committed to providing you with a quality products backed up by first class service. Should you wish to comment on our website, its content, or our service please write or email to the Broker Service team at 2nd Floor, 17 Bevis Marks, London, EC3A 7LN or e-mail to .
If you are unhappy with our service we have a complaints procedure, details of which are available on request by emailing us at . You may be able to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint. The FOS website is www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk. Further details about FOS can be found here.
Live Chat & Portal Feedback
We are continuously trying to improve the service we deliver to our brokers and one of the most effective ways we do this is by giving brokers opportunities to feedback at various different touch points across our online portal. Broker feedback is made available to the relevant iprism team and taken into consideration when future developments occur.
We may also use broker feedback anonymously from time to time on some marketing collateral in order to share experiences and opinions of our service. Should any brokers wish to not have their feedback shared anonymously with iprism’s broker partners they can contact stating so.
Postal Address File (PAF) Usage
1. End Users' permitted use of Solutions
End Users may freely use PAF® Data in Solutions in accordance with these End User Terms.
2. Conditions of use
- (a) End Users must not make copies of PAF® Data except as permitted by these End User Terms or reasonably necessary for back-up, security, business continuity and system testing purposes.
- (b) End Users may use PAF® Data for Data Extraction but Extracted Data:
- (i) may only be accessed by Users, and
- (ii) must not be supplied or any access to it provided to any third party.
- (c) End Users may provide Cleansed data to third parties provided that:
- (i) where that supply is a Bureau Service, the End User and the Bureau Customers comply with the restrictions in Schedule 4, and
- (ii) if such databases are Substantially All Databases:
- (A) such databases are not represented or held out as a master, original or comprehensive address database or other similar description,
- (B) the access is provided in the course of the End User's normal data supply or routine business activities and is not carried on as a business in its own right, and
- (C) the provision includes a prominent notice that the relevant Cleansed data has been cleansed against PAF® Data.
- (d) End Users must not permit access to, display or communicate to the public any Solutions, except for the purposes of capturing or confirming address details of third parties.
- (e) Except as set out in these End User Terms, End Users must not:
- (i) transfer, assign, sell or licence Solutions or their use to any other person,
- (ii) use Solutions to create a product or service distributed or sold to any third party which relies on any use of PAF® Data, including copying, looking up or enquiring, publishing, searching, analysing, modifying and reformatting, or
- (iii) copy, reproduce, extract, reutilise or publish Solutions or any of them.
End Users may provide PAF® Data to their subcontractors who may use it to the extent necessary for:
- (a) the provision of information technology services to the End User, or
- (b) acting on behalf of the End User
in each case for the End User's own business purposes and not those of the sub-contractor and provided that each such sub-contractor agrees to observe the restrictions on use of PAF® Data contained in these End User Terms and that the End User is responsible for any breaches of those terms by such sub-contractor.
4. Personal rights
End User rights are personal, limited and non-transferable.
5. Royal Mail's IPR notice
The End User acknowledges that Royal Mail is the owner of the intellectual property rights in PAF® Data and the PAF® brand and it does not acquire and is not granted any rights to use those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these End User Terms.
6. Cessation of use of PAF® Data
End Users must cease use of PAF® Data if their right to use PAF® Data is terminated and also destroy any copies of PAF® Data they hold.
7. PAF® use by Users
End Users must ensure that:
- (a) these End User Terms bind their Users,
- (b) only their Users exercise the use rights of Solutions and PAF® Data granted to End Users further to these End User Terms, and
- (c) in the event of termination or expiry of End Users' rights to use Solutions and PAF® Data, the rights of Users to use them also terminate.