Residential Property Owners

If your client rents out residential property then we can provide buildings insurance, and you can tailor the policy by adding cover for things like loss of rent or landlords’ contents.

For your clients with a single residential let property and those with a portfolio of residential properties.

Standard cover

  • Available for professional lets as well as properties occupied by students, holiday home lets and properties with tenants receiving financial assistance.
  • Buildings
  • Property Owners Liability - limits of £1m, £2m and £5m available
  • Contents in communal areas – various levels cover available
  • Loss of Rent/Alternative Accommodation
  • Malicious Damage by tenants – up to £10,000
  • Commercial Legal Expenses – specialist product including tenant eviction cover

What can the iprism Residential Property Owners product offer your clients?

  • Accidental Damage extension option
  • Option to purchase subsidence cover
  • Can choose to add Day 1 at a range of percentage uplifts
  • Landlords contents in individual units can be insured
  • The contents of common parts can be included
  • Cover for properties undergoing renovation/refurbishment prior to being let
  • Extend the standard Commercial Legal Expenses to include Rent Guarantee option
  • Employers' Liability option
  • Terrorism cover available as a ‘stand-alone’ option.

Our Panel

Aviva logo
Canopius logo
Tokio Marine Kiln logo